Our Wisconsin State Journal team offers a closer look at the athletes that have committed to playing football at the University of Wisconsin beginning in the 2020 season.
As featured on
The one thing that could keep the UW football team from posting a 10-win (or better) season for the 10th time in 15 years is the one thing they can’t control — the schedule.
With another offseason behind them, the talent-rich prospects in the back end of Wisconsin's defense could be in for a much smoother ride in 2019.
- Recruiting Ticker, Jan. 22: Huskers well-represented in final 2020 Rivals recruiting rankings
- Alabama basketball: Petty leads Tide past Vanderbilt
- Auburn basketball: Cambridge leads Tigers to win over South Carolina
- Saints want Drew Brees to continue as starting quarterback
- Senior Bowl OL standouts, from Michigan's Bredeson to St. John's Bartch
- Kourtney Kardashian 'wishes' she was pregnant
- Hilary Duff had 'coolest' honeymoon
- Khalil Tate on why he played hurt, his fit in the NFL, and how he wants to be remembered as an Arizona Wildcat
- Burger King coming
- Bunzl acquires Joshen Paper & Packaging
- Eldin Dale “Big E” Lewis
- Harold Henry “Hank” Burnine
- Tiffany Haddish: The 'word of God' is the 'best gift'
- Wintry mix expected Friday, starting with morning snow
- Vicki Lynn Royer
- No pot in Ray
- But now they're found
- Missouri, MU part of effort to 'shine a much-needed light' inside prisons
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our advertising news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our breaking news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!