PART 3 OF 4
RICHMOND – Our issue-by-issue look back at 2019 community news continues with the year’s third quarter, which includes the Ray County Fair’s 50th Anniversary...
• Two Ray Countians file applications to grow medical marijuana, a state document reveals.
• Neighbors show concern for the aging bur oak tree in Orrick.
• The Ray County Commission agrees to seek damages against opioid manufacturers and distributors.
• Hundreds attend the Richmond Great American Celebration.
• A new program will allow Ray County to handle payroll in-house.
• The County Commission continues to reject paying health care costs for inmates.
• Flooding continues to keep Route J closed between Highway 13 and Hardin.
READ MORE in Friday's Richmond News.