Senate Republican and author of the new book "Sacred Duty" tells Amanpour that he doesn't want war, but that if Iran provokes the US, "we will strike back ferociously."
- Scarlett Johannson and Colin Jost are engaged
- Arnold Schwarzenegger 'not pressing charges' after being dropkicked
- Lea Michele would reprise Glee role 'in a heartbeat'
- Geri Horner slams Spice Girls critics and insists all is well
- Missouri softball eliminated from NCAA Tournament
- LSU Softball Defeats Texas Tech, Advances to Super Regional
- Former NFL linebacker Corey Widmer finding sanctuary from CTE with rescued draft horses
- Sophie Turner bids farewell to 'Game of Thrones' character
- BILLY H. "Bill" CARMICHAEL
- SUZANNE MARIE (SEAL) NEWEL
- Farmers fight flood, mud, Trump tariffs
- High court hears challenge to change Clean Water Commission membership
- BARBARA JEAN "BARB" SAMSON-SHEEHY
- High school student in custody after bombing threat
- Rollover wreck claims three lives on Highway D
- JOHN CAREY "JODY" BOWMAN
- CHARLES MAX FOWLER
- DONNA SUE ROBERDS
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our advertising news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our breaking news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!