RICHMOND – The 2019 Richmond Farmers Market season kicked off in the new downtown location Saturday. The new site – the parking lot across West Main Street from the Methodist Church – is better this year than last year on the square in front of the Ray County Courthouse, Julie Shellenberger from Shellenberger Farm said. The parking lot is about 100 yards west of the courthouse. Learn more in Tuesday's Richmond Daily News.
- Career Day
- 'Surprise Bills' act introduced after Times reveals overcharge practices
- Drew Brees on playing 'each season like it's my last,' and why his kids steal Alvin Kamara's shoes
- Rita Ora finds dating 'difficult'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' kids speak Spanglish
- Tip to be fit: Knowing the dangers of tossing back one too many drinks
- MU wrestling's Mauller places fourth in USA Junior Freestyle World Trials
- LSU departs for Hoover
- BARBARA JEAN "BARB" SAMSON-SHEEHY
- Farmers fight flood, mud, Trump tariffs
- BILLY H. "Bill" CARMICHAEL
- High court hears challenge to change Clean Water Commission membership
- SUZANNE MARIE (SEAL) NEWEL
- JOHN CAREY "JODY" BOWMAN
- Rollover wreck claims three lives on Highway D
- DONNA SUE ROBERDS
- High school student in custody after bombing threat
- DONALD WAYNE "TONY" PEDOCKIE
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our advertising news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our breaking news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!