Socialize

Facebook
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 96)

On Saturday, Farris Gallery opens ‘Spartanality,’ an RHS memorabilia show

By JoEllen Dale News has been a little slow to come in this week, but I have been busy and haven’t done much jotting. *** On Saturday, I volunteered at…

Box suppers preceded homecoming, but who was Harry?

By Linda Emley Since Richmond is celebrating Homecoming this week, I want to share some history of how it has changed over the years. I thought it would be an…

Bond refinancing would keep Polo schools from deep cuts

To the Editor: The Polo Board of Education would like to take a moment and provide some background information to our parents and patrons on an issue that will appear…

Chase Michael Hamerle

Chase Michael Hamerle was born on Sept. 10, 2012 at 3:34 p.m. at North Kansas City Hospital to David and Samantha Hamerle of Rayville. Chase weighed 8 lbs. 14 oz.…

Francis-Hessenflow wedding

Rachael Francis and Chris Hessenflow were married July 14, 2012 at The Hawthorne House in Parkville. Rachael, the daughter of Jim and Lila Francis of St. Joseph, is a 2004…

ORRICK BAND WINS BET BY A HEAD

By David Knopf/Richmond News Jason Moll, the band director in Orrick, is a betting man. His latest wager was a very close shave, but he and his musicians were all…

OUTLAW DAY CONTEST WINNERS

Lil’ Mr. and Miss Outlaw Winners AGES 0-2 WINNERS Ava Bozarth, Johnny Richards AGES 3-5 WINNERS Jessie Sisco, Colton Hewlett AGES 6-8 WINNER Megan Ackerman   Best Costumed AGES 0-2 …

Pat’s Pantry:

By Pat Mills Do you have special recipe that you like to make for your family? These recipes are some shared favorites. Honey gives this chicken recipe its golden colors.…

Annual vets’ picnic Saturday at museum

By Linda Emley On Saturday, Sept. 29, the Ray County Historical Society is hosting its 6th annual Veterans’ Appreciation Picnic at the Ray County Museum. This is the third year…

Hardin-Central FFA Fish Fry