Socialize

Facebook
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 139)

Here, there and everywhere

Jo’s Jottings/By Jo Ellen Dale Steve and Pam Hertzig and Joanne Hertzig attended a birthday party for  their granddaughter and great-granddaughter, Kaelyn Ross, in Lenexa, Kan. It was given by…

Breakfast isn’t just for mornings

Breakfast at my house is a bowl of cereal or a piece of toast. I don’t like to eat much in the mornings, so I like to cook a hearty…

Flawless day for 9/11 observance at museum, across U.S.

I ’m happy to see that America survived the 10th anniversary of Sept. 11 without any tragedies. It was a nice early fall Sunday here in small-town America, but I…

Dugans welcome Claire Chrislin

Claire Chrislin Dugan was born at 7:17 a.m. May 5, 2011 at Liberty Hospital to Keith and Jodi Dugan. Claire weighed 4 lbs. 15 oz. and was 18 inches long.…

Best cakes ever

I cook for many different fund raisers, organizations, and just for family. I like to bake cakes because it takes less time than most dessserts. I have found and tried…

From FBI to Kiwanis to RFP, it’s all good

Jo’s Jottings By Jo Ellen Dale   The regular meeting of the Richmond Kiwanis Club was held Aug. 9 at The 19th Hole restaurant. The guest speaker for the day…

Garrisons welcome baby boy Zachary Lee

Joshua and Katey Garrison are proud to announce the birth of their son Zachary Lee Garrison. Zachary Lee was born Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011 and weighed eight pounds, 12 ounces…

Hoyle family welcomes second daughter, Leighton Brielle

Philip and Valerie Hoyle of Richmond are proud to announce the birth of their daughter, Leighton Brielle Hoyle. Leighton was born Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at 4:53 a.m., weighing 6…

Peck, Ray plan August wedding

Lauren Nichole Peck and Jerry Brent Ray have planned an Aug. 27, 2011 wedding at the Mount Pleasant Baptist Church in Norborne. The reception will take place at the Carriage…

Hannszes celebrate 50 years

Charles and Linda Hannsz, of Richmond, began their years of wedded bliss Aug. 12, 1961. This year Charles and Linda celebrated their 50th anniversary with a trip to Disney World…