UPICKEM BANNER

Socialize

Facebook
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 101)

The music your grandma loved … and still does

Jo’s Jottings: A busy week over, an even busier weekend awaits us this week

By Jo Ellen Dale On Tuesday, Sept. 25, the annual Awards Banquet of the Richmond Kiwanis Club was held at the 19th Hole restaurant. Special guests present were Gary Goebel,…

Judge’s 1919 stabbing at courthouse put Ray County in national spotlight

By Linda Emley It’s time once again to change the showcase at the Ray County Courthouse and since Halloween is just around the corner, we’re adding some old-fashioned Halloween items…

Pat’s Pantry: Game Time Tailgating

By Pat Mills For all the tailgaters out there, let’s whip up some greattasting food. From steaks to brats to dessert, it’s all done on the grill. – Pat  …

Vets honored, friends mingle and mysteries abound

By Linda Emley On Saturday, Sept. 29, the 6th Annual Veteran’s Appreciation Picnic was held at the Ray County Museum. The weather was perfect and over 100 people joined us…

Vets say thanks to businesses that answered the call to serve

By David Knopf, News editor Richmond Sonic manager Chris Arnett was running a bit late for work Tuesday, but the six men waiting for him didn’t mind. Members of the…

On Saturday, Farris Gallery opens ‘Spartanality,’ an RHS memorabilia show

By JoEllen Dale News has been a little slow to come in this week, but I have been busy and haven’t done much jotting. *** On Saturday, I volunteered at…

Box suppers preceded homecoming, but who was Harry?

By Linda Emley Since Richmond is celebrating Homecoming this week, I want to share some history of how it has changed over the years. I thought it would be an…

Bond refinancing would keep Polo schools from deep cuts

To the Editor: The Polo Board of Education would like to take a moment and provide some background information to our parents and patrons on an issue that will appear…

Chase Michael Hamerle

Chase Michael Hamerle was born on Sept. 10, 2012 at 3:34 p.m. at North Kansas City Hospital to David and Samantha Hamerle of Rayville. Chase weighed 8 lbs. 14 oz.…