- Help Wanted: Local office has a full time position available. Candidate must be efficient with Microsoft Excel and Word, 10 key by touch, be a quick learner, able to multi-task, friendly, and enjoy helping the public. Qualified candidates please submit a resume by February 6, 2015 to PO Box 100, File #202, Richmond, MO, 64085. (1-27)
- Help Wanted: MFA Agri-Services in Higginsville, MO is seeking a Part time Truck Driver. This position requires a class B CDL with a Haz-mat and Tanker endorsement. Candidates must be able to pass a DOT drug test and be qualified to drive per DOT regulations. Candidates must have strength and agility to maneuver equipment and be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Mechanical ability helpful, must be able to work weekends and overtime during the busy season. Send resume to MFA Agri-Services or apply in person at 105 West 22nd Street, Higginsville, MO. EOE M/F/D/V (tfn)
- Help Wanted: Custom Applicator: MFA Agri-Services, a Midwest-based agribusiness, is looking for a Custom Applicator for the MFA Agri-Service Center in Higginsville, MO. The duties include operating fertilizer spreader and spray equipment and do field application of agricultural products. This is a full-time position with competitive wages plus commission and will have other duties assigned during the off season. The right candidate should have a Class B CDL and be able to pass a DOT drug test. Application experience preferred but MFA is willing to train. Good PC skills as well as oral and written communication skills helpful. This job requires the strength and ability to maneuver equipment and requires working weekends, holidays and overtime during busy season. Send resume or apply in person at MFA Agri-Services Center, 105 West 22nd Street, Higginsville, MO. EOE M/F/D/V (tfn)
- Help Wanted: Tow Truck Driver must be available evenings and some weekends. Call 470-8697 (tfn)
- Help Wanted: Nurse Aides & CNA’s needed in Lawson-4 days a week/3 hrs a day. Weekends in Concordia-Part to full time in Lexington, Richmond- & surrounding areas in Ray-Clay & Carroll Counties. Reliability & Transportation a must. (1-29)
- Help Wanted: H&R BLOCK Tax Preparers/Receptionist needed. Experience preferred. Full time & Part time positions open. Apply within. 109 W. Main, Richmond, MO 816-776-5018 (1-22)
Help Wanted: small insurance company is looking for an underwriter.
Must be able to multi‐task, handle customer calls, and have
organization skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite is a must.
377, Richmond, MO 64085. (1-29)
- Help Wanted: Part Time Site Manager for a 24 unit apartment complex in Richmond! Rural Development training preferred but not required. Must be mature and hardworking. Please send resumes to Action Management, P.O. box 339, King City, MO, 64463. All Resumes due in by January 31st. Equal Housing Opportunity. (1-29)
- Help Wanted: District Technician-Ray County Soil & Water Conservation District. The Ray County Soil & Water Conservation District is seeking a temporary full time Technician. Duties will include, but are not limited to staking, surveying, designing, and check-out of conservation practices, as well as administrative responsibilities. This position requires computer skills, ability to work outdoors under all types of weather conditions, and the ability to travel over rough and uneven terrain. This position will be stationed in Ray County, with additional responsibilities in Carroll, Caldwell, and Livingston Counties. Full benefits will be available after a 90 day probation period. Starting hourly wage is $11.06 with advancement opportunities with successful training and testing and level of experience. Applications may be picked up at the USDA Service Center, NRCS/SWCD Office, 500 Wollard Blvd., Richmond, MO, or by calling 816-776-7063 X3. Applications will be accepted until 4:30 p.m., Monday, February 9th, 2015. The Ray County SWCD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (1-29)
New Mark Care Center accepting
Applications for 3-11/11-7 shifts. Looking for
experienced caregivers who are responsible and
Call /Rhonda Ames, DON
11221 N. Nashua Drive
New Mark Care Center is currently taking
applications for a creative/flexible/compassionate
individual PT/PRN who enjoys working with
the elderly. Duties would include leading Group and
individual therapeutic activities. Experience and
documentation skills a plus: willing to train the
right individual. Contact Angela Troncin
11221 N. Nashua Drive
Cooks and Servers
New Mark Care Center is now Hiring Full and Part time dietary employees.
Health care or full service restaurant experience required for cooks
Must have good Customer service skills.
Apply in person.
11221 N Nashua Dr.
K.C. MO. 64155
C N A
New Mark Care Center is currently accepting applications
for all shifts. We are interested in experienced caregivers
who are responsible and self-motivated.
Contact: Rhonda Ames, DON
11221 N. Nashua Drive
Kansas City, MO 64155