Week of 5-2-2016
Found: Male Basset Hound on U highway near Rayville. Please call 816-637-3029. Please call to identify. (5-6)
- For Rent: 5 Bedroom 2 Bath like new home for rent. All on one level. $1250/month. Owner/Agent. Call 816-838-0553. (tfn)
- FOR RENT: 3 bed 2 bath newer home. HUD approved. $950/month. Owner/ Agent. Call 816-838-0553. (tfn)
- For Rent: 4 bedroom, 1 bath home in Richmond. $700/per month. Call 776-2628 for details. (5-6)
- For Sale: 14×52 mobile home, must be moved from property. $500.00 call 816-260-8001 (4-29)
- For Sale: Blue Lazy Boy couch and love-seat. Call for pricing. 816-516-5090. (5-6)
- Help Wanted: Braymer C4 School currently has the following job openings: cook, vo-tech route bus driver, night custodian and maintenance supervisor. Contact the District office at (660) 645-2284 for more information. EOE (5-4)
The Richmond R-XVI School District is currently accepting applications for Special Education Aides for the 2016-2017 school year.
The application for non-certified staff can be found on the district’s website, www.richmond.k12.mo.us under the Human Resources tab and then click on Classified Openings to access the application. Applications and any associated documents may be sent via postal mail to: Richmond R-XVI School District at 1017 E. Main Street, Richmond, MO 64085, via email to April Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to the address above.
Questions regarding this position may be directed to Mrs. Julie Harris at 816-776-6912 or email@example.com. (5-12)
- Plant & Garage Sale: May 6, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Tomatoes, peppers, marigolds, flowers, spirea, lilacs, shrubs, berries, trees, plastic water line, size 5 girls’ clothes, men’s jeans, furniture, home decor. 41461 Crispin. (5-6)
- Garage Sale: 10265 Hill School Rd. East on 10, follow signs. Fri. May 6, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Sat. May 7, 8 a.m.-? Lots of young adult clothing, female (mostly small), male (mostly small & med.) 6ft bathroom vanity, 2 bathroom mirrors, 2 bathroom lights, wall pictures, decor, too much misc. to list. (5-6)
- Multi-Family Garage Sale: 10900 Letzig Lane. Friday 7 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday 7 a.m.-noon. Hwy 13 to Crispin, turn East on Crispin 1/2 mile to Letizg Lane. Canning jars, furniture, books, kitchen items, Nascar & MU items, quilt blocks, unique Christmas items, home decor, lots of misc. (5-6)