- Legal Notices
- Mushroom Festival
- Photo Gallery
Tragedy has struck an Orrick family twice this month. A week after burying Todd Dickens, his family now is looking for a new home after their house burned down early Sunday morning. Early reports indicate that the fire started in the attic. A friend of one of the children staying the night smelled smoke about 2 a.m.
Sunday morning and alerted the rest of the house. The family does not have insurance and most of the belongings were destroyed. The Daily News will have more information on how to help the family later this week. (Photos by Dennis Sharkey/The Daily News)